Parents are requested to ensure the conduct that is expected from their wards when they are riding the bus. The following guidelines are important to note.
- Respect other students (senior to him/her)
- Cooperate with the bus helper and driver at all times
- Remain seated when the bus is in motion
- Enter and exit in an orderly manner and only when the bus has come to a complete stop
- Keep hands & arms, etc inside the bus.
- Do not tamper with the bus or throw objects from the bus.
TERM END REPORT
At the end of each Term, a Pen Picture of each student is sent to their parents in addition to report card.
LOST AND FOUND
Articles left on campus will be picked up and kept with the BISC authority for three weeks. They will be displayed on every thursday for students search out. After this time, lost & found items will be donated to poor students of other institution.
Following items are available:
- Shingara, puri, samusa, biscuits, cake, fruits, drinks & drinking water (free)
- Lunch may be purchased from the BISC canteen. Order for lunch must be placed at least one day earlier
- Snacks and soft drink are available during morning break and lunch. Drinking water is supplied by BISC. All items for tiffin & lunch are tested by duty teacher and BISC medical assistant
MEDICAL CHECKUP (By BISC Medical Rep)
Medical rep remains present in the campus from 0730-1500 hrs on all working days. All the students of the institution get primary Medical support in case of emergency. Ward of defence family are evacuated to CMH.
THE STUDENTS DIARY
This book of information shall be given to each student at the beginning of the school year and to new students throughout the year.
Teacher’s Letters: Letters from teachers with special information concerning specific classes, progress of studies, results, etc. are also distributed when necessary to parents throughout the school year.
As per date mentioned in yearly Academic calendar parents meeting day is organised. Even parents may send SMS to principal at any time of requirement. (if they have any observation/ suggestion/recommendation on the academic improvement)